Pages

Welcome :)

Welcome to my small world that makes me feel alive,i would love to share& dream , wish you can see my small dreams& share out loud with me

Thursday, June 28, 2012

may be

may be thats life`s care for me nowadays
may be its the invisible touch that i need nowadays
may be its a new whisper telling me iam not alone specially these days
may be i should start to not expect and live with the unexpected
and from may be to another may be here iam standing
but its time to walk not keep standing 
as i have been standing till my feet got frozen
and i dont wanna the freeze reach my soul 
as i have nothing more

2 comments:

  1. from may be to another may be here iam standing
    but its time to walk not keep standing
    fascinating

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Muhammed.......thank you so much dear brother for such support
    im glad that u liked it

    ReplyDelete